Wednesday 21 May 2008

hope you guessed my name....

2nd year is nearly over..
TO DO:
finish graphic novel (2 more drawings...) scan. print. bind.
scan and print out my cd project.
put together my 'journey' project.
and now working on a self-initiated project.

I started with the idea doing a cook book....
then decided id rather make some of those postcard flyers with recipes on... the type you get bombarded on you at the door in sainsburys
then i decided that i didnt want to spend 3 weeks drawing food and saucepans...

so i have chosen to stick with the ideas of recipes... but not for food..
RECIPES:

Home-Made Tattoos
D.I.Y Taxidermy
Tye-Dye Your Wardrobe
Moonshine - Bring it on home
Camera in a Box Project
......

almost a battle against boredom.. recipes for some interesting things to do... usually involving a handful of 40s and some rolling stones..

i did a picture. here it is.

No comments: